LINC LLC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. LINC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs or activities, including employment. LINC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
- Program and Administrative Assistant
- Training Development Consultant, Organizational Capacity in Mexico / Asesor en Desarrollo de Entrenamiento en Mexico
- Local Systems Facilitation in Mexico / Asesor de Sistemas Locales en Mexico
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Component Leader (Honduras)
- Training Development and Oversight Consultant
If you would like to be included in our database of potential candidates, please check out our consulting roster announcement.