LINC LLC, under the USAID-funded program Local Systems Practice, is issuing a request for quotations (RFQ) for a series of informative graphic PDF files that are sharable digitally and printer-ready. LINC LLC seeks to provide the final vendor with a series of written educational guides to systems thinking which the vendor will then translate into a series of graphically-designed PDF files. There are five (5) total modules, each consisting of 5-10 pages, which are currently in the form of a google site. Most of the modules contain multiple technical diagrams that may need to be reproduced or enhanced for readability in a printed format. The vendor will take the modules and design distribution-ready PDF files that can be printed or shared digitally.
The vendor will be required to:
- Provide print and digitally-sharable PDF documents; there will be 5 total individual PDFs of 5-10 pages each
- Provide the editable Adobe .ai (or equivalent) counterpart to each PDF file
- Provide one combined print-quality document of the 5 individual documents (above), formatted to be perfect or saddle-bound as a single booklet (size 8 x 11 inches)
- The vendor shall note that flexible documents that can be translated into multiple languages in the future are desired
The timeline for delivery:
- Final products for the first module are required by mid- to late- October.
- Additional support will be required until all modules are translated into the design template. This process should be completed no later than November 30, 2018.
Offerors are requested to provide the following details in their quotations for the specification and services requested above:
- One single fixed-price for:
- 5 total individual PDFs of 5-10 pages each, ready for digital distribution and print (size 8 x 11 inches)
- A combined digital document of all 5 documents
If an offeror does not provide one or more of the services above, please only include quotations for services provided.
Please send quotations to email@example.com