LINC was recently awarded the USAID Bureau of Policy, Planning and Learning (USAID/PPL) Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Services (EVAL-ME II) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
As a holder of this 7-year, $655 million IDIQ mechanism, LINC’s team is prepared to help USAID Bureaus and Operating Units more effectively support countries and local actors as they become more self-reliable by providing technical and advisory services for monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL). These services may include:
- Designing and implementing evaluation studies and assessments.
- Providing technical assistance in performance monitoring.
- Developing and delivering MEL training to USAID and its implementing partners.
- Supporting the Agency in learning from evidence to adapt programming.
- Supporting implementation of knowledge management practices and services.
LINC’s consortium of international partners includes: the Cloudburst Group, DevLab@Duke, and RTI International. Together, LINC and our partners bring extensive experience and rigor in the design and implementation of traditional and innovative MEL activities across a variety of development sectors and geographic contexts.
For information on how to work with LINC under this mechanism, please contact LINC’s IDIQ Manager Patrick Sommerville.