Position: Business Development/Proposal Recruiter
Position Status: Consultant
Apply by: October 25, 2021
LINC is a mission-driven small business headquartered in Washington, DC dedicated to strengthening local actors and systems. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local actors increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. The recipient of USAID’s “Small Business of the Year” award in 2017, we are a team of reflective practitioners, passionate and energetic in our work, and committed to locally led development. We have developed ground-breaking tools to map organizational networks, measure social capital, and leverage systems-based approaches to development. We partner with major universities, foundations, local NGOs and consulting firms, USAID, and FCDO among others. Our country experience spans Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Europe. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org.
LINC is preparing to respond to a number of upcoming USAID procurements and is looking to identify several consultants to provide business development recruiting support to complement our full-time team. All work is expected to be performed remotely and no travel is required.
Working under the direction of the business development director or opportunity lead, the recruiter will utilize their skills and networks to identify high-quality and compliant candidates for potential inclusion on USAID proposals, including expatriate, TCN, and host-country nationals.
- Source competitive candidates for USAID key personnel and other project staff for Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and capacity building projects.
- Conduct initial screenings and recommend candidates for technical interviews.
- Check references and collect letters of commitment and biodatas.
- Prepare CVs for proposal submission.
Skills and Qualifications
Successful candidates should have:
- At least five years of recruiting experience for USAID proposals.
- Experience recruiting candidate in Africa, Latin America, and/or Asia.
- Fluency in spoken and written English; French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Understanding of USAID personnel regulations and policies.
Please send a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Development Recruiter.” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.