Position: Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Director
Location: Accra, Ghana
Status: Full Time
LINC is a small business, headquartered in Washington DC, dedicated to strengthening local actors and systems. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local actors, increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. Awarded USAID’s “Small Business of the Year” distinction in 2017, we are a team of reflective practitioners, passionate and energetic in our work, and committed to locally led development. We partner with major universities, foundations, local NGOs, consulting firms, and international cooperation agencies, including USAID. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org
In Ghana, LINC is implementing the four-year USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform activity, which is designed to provide expert monitoring, evaluation, and learning services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and Ghanaian stakeholders to improve USAID/Ghana’s ability to engage in evidence-based program design and increase its ability to measure, analyze, and communicate the impact of USAID programming in Ghana.
The CLA Director will support a variety of learning, knowledge management, and adaptive programming activities across the Project. They will work to ensure the effective integration and adoption of collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) practices amongst USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and Ghanaian stakeholders.
The position is open to Ghanaian nationals only. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Support a diverse array of learning, knowledge management, and adaptive programming activities for the Project.
- Facilitate strong CLA management practices in USAID/Ghana and the Government of Ghana’s business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Work to identify key learning issues for Project stakeholders and coordinate efforts to capture and share learning, including by organizing events or other knowledge-sharing activities.
- Support the development of learning agendas for the Government of Ghana, USAID, and implementing partners.
- Support the Project’s communications activities, particularly as they relate to knowledge-sharing.
- Conduct business process re-engineering for Project stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in relevant field required.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, facilitating learning events/activities, knowledge management, change management, and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation and USAID’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach, including using MEL activities and adaptive management approaches to inform and improve project implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development.
- Prior experience working in Ghana required, with a strong understanding of Ghana’s context and culture.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Please send a resume/CV to GhanaMEL@linclocal.org by June 20, 2022, with the subject line “CLA Director.” No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.