Position: Finance and Administration Assistant
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Status: Full Time
LINC is a mission-driven US-based small business organized around a commitment to local organizations leading their own development. We do this by implementing programs and delivering consulting and training in the areas of monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning (MERL), capacity-strengthening, and collective action. The recipient of USAID’s Small Business of the Year award in 2017, we are a team of reflective and passionate development professionals. Our country experience spans Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Europe. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org.
In Mexico, LINC is implementing the USAID Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Adaptation (MESA) Activity (2022-2027), which is designed to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) systems and capacity of the USAID/Mexico Mission and its implementing partners through assistance with designing and carrying out monitoring; evaluations, assessments, and studies; and collaboration and capacity building for the USAID/Mexico mission and its implementing partners.
Reporting to the Finance and Admin Director, the Finance and Admin Assistant will provide administrative, financial, and logistical support for implementation of the MESA activity, working closely with the project management and project staff.
**This position is open to Mexican nationals only**
- Provide administrative and logistical support to meet the needs of the operations and technical staff.
- Assist with day-to-day project correspondence, information sharing, and filing.
- Assist with procurement processes, including the preparation of purchase requisitions and gathering of quotations.
- Assist with inventory and asset management recording in accordance with USAID and LINC’s asset management policy.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including flight, hotel, visas, and car rental reservations, etc.
- Assist with coordination of all security and safety measures.
- Assist in monitoring field office expenditures against related budget allocations on monthly basis.
- Assist with development of monthly cash advance requests.
- Assist with all statutory payments.
- Perform all other financial, administrative, and logistical support duties to be assigned by the Finance and Admin Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting the financial and administrative elements of an office.
- Experience with donor programs – ideally USAID programs – strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Mexico is required.
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish.
- Proficiency in MS Office, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English preferred.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 26, 2022, “Finance and Administration Assistant”. All applications will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC is an equal-opportunity employer.