Position: Philippines Chief of Party
Location: Manilla, Philippines
Position Status: Full-time employee
LINC is a US-based small business that assists local and international organizations to design effectively, increase institutional capacity, forge lasting partnerships, and measure impact. We have developed ground-breaking tools to map organizational networks, measure social capital, and leverage systems-based approaches to development. We understand the unique constraints local organizations face, and offer practical solutions via training, consulting services, research and advocacy. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local organizations in leading their own development increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. For more information on LINC, please visit: www.linclocal.org.
Description of Services
LINC seeks a Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting Activity. The purpose of this activity is to bolster the capacity of the USAID/Philippines mission to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness.
The COP will concurrently serve as the COP and the overall director of CLA activities. S/he will be the main person responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of this contract. This position will be based in the Philippines.
This is a full-time position contingent upon donor award.
- Set program strategy and ensure the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the Contract;
- Provide technical direction for collaborating, learning and adapting activities;
- Ensure compliance and quality control of contract performance, activities, and deliverables;
- Oversee and supervise project staff and consultants;
- Serve as the main point of contact for USAID;
- Serve as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and partners regarding learning and adaptive management;
- Work closely with and coach USAID staff so that CLA leadership is fully assumed by mission staff by the end of the contract.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a strategic information-related area such as applied research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, international development or a related field;
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience preferred in development project management, especially in CLA, research and data collection, knowledge management, and monitoring and evaluation;
- Previous experience serving as a COP or DCOP is preferred;
- Progressive experience in providing strategic technical expertise on learning and evaluation to donors, governments, or the private sector;
- Technical knowledge in economic growth, governance, health, education, environment, or resilience and peace desired;
- Prior experience working with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred;
- Excellent team leadership, management, and communication skills, including excellent writing abilities in English;
- Strong networks with Philippine technical experts in learning, monitoring, evaluation, research, economic growth, governance, health, education, and environment;
- Prior experience working in the Philippines is strongly preferred.
Send resume/CV to email@example.com with the position title included in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.