Position: Philippines Senior M&E Advisor
Location: Manilla, Philippines
Position Status: Full-time employee
LINC is a US-based small business that assists local and international organizations to design effectively, increase institutional capacity, forge lasting partnerships, and measure impact. We have developed ground-breaking tools to map organizational networks, measure social capital, and leverage systems-based approaches to development. We understand the unique constraints local organizations face, and offer practical solutions via training, consulting services, research and advocacy. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local organizations in leading their own development increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. For more information on LINC, please visit: www.linclocal.org.
Description of Services
LINC seeks a Senior M&E Advisor for an anticipated USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting Activity. The purpose of this activity is to bolster the capacity of the USAID/Philippines mission to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness.
The Senior M&E Advisor oversees and participates in all monitoring, evaluations, assessments, and research throughout the life of the contract. This position will be based in the Philippines.
This is a full-time position contingent upon donor award.
- Manage the embedded indefinite quantity contract that will be used to carry out specific monitoring, evaluation and learning activities as requested by the mission;
- Serve as the principal investigator for the majority of strategic evaluations and research implemented through this Contract;
- Design and develop field data validation plans and appropriate methodologies and instruments and conduct and/or oversee corresponding data analysis;
- Conducts data reliability and validity tests;
- Maintain strong networks with the local M&E community and ensures that all M&E designs and approaches employ rigorous methods and high-quality, state-of-the-art practices;
- Provide guidance and management for subcontractors, lower-level M&E specialists, data collectors, and any other technical specialists tasked with implementing monitoring, evaluation, assessments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a strategic information-related area preferred, such as applied research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or a related field;
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in design, implementation, and oversight of monitoring, evaluation, and research for international development projects;
- Demonstrated experience designing responsive data collection and analysis methods and results frameworks;
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with a broad spectrum of quantitative and qualitative research methods, tools, and techniques;
- Excellent collaboration, management, and communication skills;
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: governance, the economy, health, education, resilience and peace;
- Strong networks with Philippine technical experts in learning, monitoring, evaluation, research, economic growth, governance, health, education, and environment;
- Fluency in English required;
- Prior experience working in the Philippines is strongly preferred.
Send resume/CV to email@example.com with the position title included in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.