Position: Stakeholder Coordination Manager
Location: Accra, Ghana
Status: Full Time
LINC is a small business, headquartered in Washington DC, dedicated to strengthening local actors and systems. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local actors, increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. Awarded USAID’s “Small Business of the Year” distinction in 2017, we are a team of reflective practitioners, passionate and energetic in our work, and committed to locally led development. We partner with major universities, foundations, local NGOs, consulting firms, and international cooperation agencies, including USAID. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org
In Ghana, LINC is implementing the four-year USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform activity, which is designed to provide expert monitoring, evaluation, and learning services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and Ghanaian stakeholders to improve USAID/Ghana’s ability to engage in evidence-based program design and increase its ability to measure, analyze, and communicate the impact of USAID programming in Ghana.
The Stakeholder Coordination Manager will support the Chief of Party (COP) in developing and implementing the MEL Platform stakeholder coordination strategy. These stakeholders will range from USAID/Ghana staff and implementing partners to Ghanaian organizations including research and civil society organizations, government of Ghana institutions, and the private sector. The Stakeholder Coordination Manager will work closely with the COP, CLA Director, and other technical experts on the MEL Platform Team to coordinate engagement with senior counterparts and facilitate timely two-way sharing of useful – and usable – data, analysis, and lessons learned for decision making through a variety of mechanisms.
The position is open to Ghanaian nationals only. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the MEL Platform stakeholder coordination strategy.
- Assist the COP and CLA Director in engaging with key stakeholders, including organizing meetings and other events with stakeholders.
- Assist the CLA Director to identify gaps in MEL coordination among stakeholders (e.g., where implementing partners are asking for or collecting the same data independently) by analyzing project records, etc.
- Track and produce reports on MEL Platform engagement with stakeholders.
- Support the development and facilitation of MEL communities of practice.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of demonstrated experience working with Government of Ghana agencies, USAID implementing partners, and/or research institutions in capacity development, facilitation, or training to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with monitoring, evaluation, and learning frameworks.
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded programs with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent collaboration, management, and communication skills, with an entrepreneurial spirt and attention to detail.
- Prior experience working in Ghana required.
Please send resume/CV to GhanaMEL@linclocal.org by June 20, 2022 with the subject line “Stakeholder Coordination Manager.” All applications will be reviewed, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.