Join us for a 4-day introductory course on Network Analysis, and come away with the essential tools you need to begin applying a systems approach to your work.
To learn more about LINC’s training services and other courses, please click here.
Network Analysis: Understanding Actors and Relationships
Register here for LINC’s training: “Network Analysis: Understanding Actors and Relationships”
Location: One Washington Circle Hotel (Washington DC)
Dates: February 24 – 27, 2020
Fees: Per participant fee (Includes tuition and course materials):
- $1,450 Early Bird (January 31, 2020)
- $1,700 Regular Registration
Multiple Participants: Group discounts are available for organizations wishing to register more than two participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire with the name of your organization and number of participants. We will respond within 24 hours to secure your seats.
Changes in Plans: Full refund, less $75 service fee, is available if cancelled more than six weeks in advance. 50% refunds are available up until 2 weeks prior.
Secure your space now by paying with credit, debit or PayPal.
Payment accepted via wire, cash, or check. Registration not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Introduction to Systems Thinking for Development
Days 2 – 4:
- Understanding Actor Analysis
- Understanding Networks
- Intro to Social Network Analysis
- Mechanics of Social Network Analysis
- Analyzing Social Network Data using Kumu online software
- Social Network Analysis Action Planning
- Overview of Qualitative Approaches to Support Network Analysis
Who Should Participate: This training module is optimized for international development practitioners, including staff of NGOs, Contractors and Donors who would like to apply systems thinking to their own overseas development projects.
- Use a systems thinking lens to understand actors, networks and relationships
- Understand the benefits and uses of Network Analysis for international development
- Learn how to conduct a Network Analysis in a development context
- Understand the benefits of pairing Network Analysis with qualitative approaches
Rich Fromer, Managing Director at LINC, is a professional trainer and system thinker. Extensively versed in systems theory and practice, Mr. Fromer delivers systems thinking training and technical assistance for major donor-funded international development projects in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
As a trainer, Jenna specializes in taking complex ideas and making them easy to understand. While at LINC, Jenna has led trainings on systems thinking in six countries for a variety of audiences including CSOs, implementing partners, and mission staff. Prior to joining LINC as Program Director, Jenna served as an instructor at the University of Michigan.