LINC LLC, under the USAID-funded program Local Systems Practice, is issuing a request for quotations (RFQ) for a venue and related services to host a two-day partner workshop on November 19th and 20th. 2018. LINC LLC seeks a venue with space to accommodate up to 50 individuals for a general session and additional spaces to accommodate two groups of 15 individuals each for breakout sessions. The spaces should be fully prepared and available for use from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on the days of the workshop.
The vendor will be required to provide:
- Space to accommodate up to 50 individuals for a general session and additional spaces to accommodate two groups of 15 individuals for breakout sessions; all spaces should be available for use throughout the duration of both days, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
- Up to 50 chairs for use in the main space as well as chairs and work tables large enough to accommodate up to 15 individuals for each breakout space
- A/V equipment needed for use of a microphone and large-screen projection of presentations
- Three (3) total whiteboards or flipcharts, one for each breakout space and one for the main space
- Access to restrooms for the duration of both workshop days
- Access to a wireless internet connection for the duration of both workshop days
- Catered beverages including coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks for attendees, to be available throughout each day (contingent on pricing/availability)
Offerors are requested to provide the following details in their quotations for the specification and services requested above:
- Per-day fixed pricing for use of venue spaces
- Pricing for use/set up of furniture
- Pricing for use/set up of A/V/Tech equipment
- Pricing for use/set up of whiteboards/flipcharts
- Pricing for catering of beverages
- Any additional fees and taxes which apply to any of the above products and services
If an offeror does not provide one or more of the services above, please only include quotations for services provided.
Please send quotations to email@example.com by October 20th, 2018.