There are no headquarters positions advertised at this time.
- Deputy Chief of Party/Programs – Addis Ababa
- Director of Research and Learning – Addis Ababa
- Senior Data and Analytics Specialist – Addis Ababa
- Research and MEL Specialist – Addis Ababa
- Resilience Innovation Technical Specialist – Addis Ababa
- Operations Director – Ghana
- Chief of Party (SSC) – Guatemala City
- Research and Learning Director (SCC) – Guatemala City
- Deputy Chief of Party and Monitoring Lead – Mexico City
- Data Management and Visualization Specialist – Mexico City
- Call for Expression of Interest – Consulting Services for USAID/MESA – Mexico City
- Chief of Party Nepal – Nepal Localization Support Activity – Kathmandu
- Deputy Chief of Party – Nepal Localization Support Activity – Kathmandu
- Director of Operations – Nepal Localization Support Activity – Kathmandu
- Public Financial Management Advisor – Nepal Localization Support Activity – Kathmandu
- Deputy Chief of Party – Hanoi
- Operations Director – Hanoi
- Senior Government Capacity Development Specialist – Hanoi
- Senior Organizational Capacity Development Specialist – Hanoi
- Evaluation Team Lead
- Call for CVs: Chief of Party – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activities
If you would like to be included in our database of potential candidates, please check out our consulting roster announcement.
LINC LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. LINC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs or activities, including employment. LINC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.