LINC LLC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. LINC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs or activities, including employment. LINC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
- Chief of Party, Washington DC
- Research and Learning Director, Washington DC
- MEL / CLA Specialist, Washington DC
- Program Manager, Washington DC
- Grants and Finance Associate, Washington DC
- Business Development Associate, Washington DC
If you would like to be included in our database of potential candidates, please check out our consulting roster announcement.