- Business Development Director – Washington, DC
- Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist – Tegucigalpa
- Deputy Chief of Party/Senior MEL Specialist – Tegucigalpa
- BD Surge Support: Proposal Manager, Recruiter, Pricer/Cost Preparer
- Call for CVs: Chief of Party – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activities
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Proposal Writer
If you would like to be included in our database of potential candidates, please check out our consulting roster announcement.
LINC LLC is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. LINC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs or activities, including employment. LINC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.