- Especialista en Monitoreo y Evaluación (TMS) – Tegucigalpa
- Deputy Chief of Party – Hanoi
- Operations Director – Hanoi
- Senior Government Capacity Development Specialist – Hanoi
- Senior Organizational Capacity Development Specialist – Hanoi
- Deputy Chief of Party, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning in Mexico – Mexico City
- Monitoring, Data, and Reporting Expert – Mexico City
- Senior Director of Finance and Administration – Addis Ababa
- Evaluation Team Lead
- Call for CVs: Chief of Party – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activities
If you would like to be included in our database of potential candidates, please check out our consulting roster announcement.
LINC LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained team. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. LINC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs or activities, including employment. LINC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.